Last modified on August 14 2014 19:33:44 UTC by teo
Minor Release 1.1.2:
- Rolled up release so that most updated code could be put on GitHub. Mostly involved updating some things I'd left to rot while testing the implementation of potential new features.
- Fixed titles being stupid on linklog RSS, now they redirect to the actual article linked instead of the day of the linklog post it came from.
- Fixed boneheaded mistake where RSS was still relying on old config file pointers.
BUGFIX RELEASE 1.1.1:
- Made responsive JS/CSS more friendly to noscript users, made logic not so shitty
- Added default favicon
- Fixed lots of time related bugs in the linklog pages (microblog.inc, mbengine.inc, mbeditor.inc)
- Made errors in linklog not cause php to die(), instead making it safely error out (so as not to mangle following dom)
- Fixed a bug that prevented editing linklog posts
- Fixed structure.css not loading on /sys/admin pages
Misc. Code Changes:
- Moved all json config files to sys/admin/config. No reason to have the main json definition in the toplevel directory for all to see.
New with version 1.1:
Design has been made more responsive, using only % and em values for width, positioning, etc. Also added a small JS file to further aid in responsiveness (the usual button show/hide stuff that JS is suited to).
Authoring, managing blog posts can now be done via the admin page, for those dissatisfied/unfamiliar with Drag and Drop blogging.
Version 1.0 Release Notes:
Initial release. Not much to say other than that it has all the stuff I want out of a CMS. All changes from here on out will be bugfixing and feature addition, mostly as a boon to anyone who may choose to use tCMS.